Welcome to Sorority Life Philippines!

Agenda: To share informations and gain more sisters in sorority game in facebook.


I will post organized information regarding on this game so together we could rule this game. You could share information too by co authoring this blog. ;)

Also you could comment below your email address or facebook address url so we could add you up.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Fortune Cookies

It's quite hard to locate the fortune cookie with the best glam. Some says, when the the time on energy/confidence/stamina strike to 23 seconds of any minute, any fortune cookie that you will choose will be the best glam.

I haven't confirmed this yet, because when I pick my fortune cookie, I cannot see the time because it can't reach the upper portion of the time screen. lolz! :)))

Based on my experience, usually the first and the second fortune cookies have the best glam. I don't know if the other players have the same experience.

Based on outside information, best glam placed in random fortune cookie. Goodluck to others!

No comments:

Post a Comment